With over 30 full armour sets and plenty of other outfit items to hunt down, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom takes the importance of what you're wearing to new heights for the series.
We've been busy tracking down as many full sets and separate pieces as we can in an effort to nab every available bit of clothing in the game and have put together a list of the locations of the very best armour and outfits we've come across so far to help ensure you're ready for every eventuality. All amiibo armour drodips can also be found in the game this time — good news if you don't have any of Nintendo's NFC figures.
Before you check out our early picks for best gear towards the bottom of the page, we've also got a full list of all armour sets that we know of in the game so far. Let's take a look!
Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom: Best Armour Sets - Full List
Below we have listed every armour set in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
(*****) indicates the armour we think is best to pick up early in the game.
Archaic Armour Set
The first set you'll likely come across can be found as you leave the opening Room of Awakening and in a few other spots in the Great Sky Island area that kicks off the game. Check out our guide to finding the lot right here. There are two sets of legwear as part of this set.
Armour of Awakening Set
In order to get this iconic (and slightly bizarre) look on the go, you have two options!
Firstly, you can grab your Link's Awakening amiibo and give it a good old scan to add this set to your collection. It consists of:
- Mask of Awakening
- Tunic of Awakening
- Trousers of Awakening
Luckily you can also find this set in-game, too. Check out our dedicated Link's Awakening Mask & Armour Set guide to find out where and how.
Armour of Time Set
- Cap of Time - you'll need to head down Hyrule Ridge Chasm and then make your way to Lindor Canyon Mine at coordinates -2000, 1309, 0715.
- Tunic of Time - The tunic is located in Gerudo Canyon Mine in the Depths. Head down Gerudo Summit Canyon and head south towards a chest at coordinates -4180, -0700, -1120.
- Trousers of Time - Head to the Sturnida Lavafalls in the area underneath Hebra. You'll need to make a long trip from Hyrule Ridge Chasm to get here and travel northwest. Get to the back of the falls and climb a pillar for a chest at coordinates -4078, 2800, -450.
Armour of Twilight Set
Use your Super Smash Bros Series Link amiibo to nab this set. It consists of:
- Cap of the Twilight - You'll have to defeat a King Gleeok at the Gleeok Den under Thyphlo Ruins in the Depths.
- Tunic of Twilight - Head to the mine underneath Gemimik Shrine and the Rist Peninsula in the Depths at coordinates 4517, 2167, -0454.
- Trousers of the Twilight - In the Ancient Underground Fortress at coordinates 3312, 1514, -0856.
Armour of the Hero Set
This set is available via the 8-Bit Link amiibo, but you can also get all three pieces in the Depths. It consists of:
- Cap of the Hero - Tuft Canyon Mine, which is close to the Ancient Observation Deck and Abandoned Lurelin Mine, and southwest of Mimufis Lightroot. You'll find the chest at coordinates 2520, -3600, -0625.
- Tunic of the Hero - Head to the Abandoned Kakariko Mine, which you can get to by dropping down the chasm near Kakairko Village. The chest is at coordinates 1280, -1810, -0784.
- Trousers of the Hero - Head to Corvash Canyon Mine which is to the far northwest of Hyrule Field Chasm coordinates 3821, -1986, -0632.
Armour of the Sky Set
Scan a Skyward Sword Link amiibo to nab this set., or head down to the Depths. It consists of:
- Cap of the Sky - Inside a tree stump at Retsam Grove. Drop down Naydra Snowfield Chasm and go south from there to reach the chest at coordinates 3821, -1986, -0632.
- Tunic of the Sky - This is at Minshi Grove, which you need to access to get to Korok Forest. Go south from Minshi Woods Chasm to reach an open tree stump.The chest is at coordinates 1020, 1407. -0542.
- Trousers of the Sky - Get to Crenel Canyon Mine, directly under Crenel Peak. drop down the Kakariko Village chasm and go west and north to get to Nojoj Lightroot. The mine should be opposite you, and the chest at coordinates 1165, 0423, -0580.
Armour of the Wild Set
The Hero of the Wild set from Breath of the Wild returns with a new name and a new way to get. These three pieces are all hidden in the Depths underneath the Dark Skeletons. The Dark Skeletons are directly underneath their Surface counterparts. Here's where to find all three pieces:
- Cap of the Wild - Inside the jaw of Hebra Dark Skeleton at coordinates -3956, 3724, -0858. You'll have to travel far northeast from Hyrule Field Chasm. Head to Sherfin's Lavafalls where Kato Lightroot is, then go east to get to the skeleton.
- Tunic of the Wild - At the Gerudo Dark Skeleton at coordinates -4878, -3719, -0458. Go from Kasari Lightroot and head west from the Gerudo Underground Cemetery and Desert Coliseum.
- Trousers of the Wild - Hidden inside Eldin Dark Skeleton at coordinates 1674, 3722, -0561. North of the Fire Temple or east of Kayam Lightroot.
Armour of the Wind Set
Get your Toon Link amiibo scanned to nab this three-piece set. With all classic armour, this can also be found in the Depths. It consists of
- Cap of the Wind - Drop down the chasm in the middle of Tingle Island and blow your way through a linear rocky tunnel.
- Tunic of the Wind - Get to Cuho Canyon Mine by dropping down Hyrule Field Chasm and heading west. The chest is at coordinates -3789, 1345, -0682.
- Trousers of the Wind - Drop down Meda Mountain Chasm and head southeast until you reach a large body of water. Maye your way through (either swim or using Zonai devices) to Cresia Pit Mine and the chest at coordinates 3796, -3618, -0446.
Barbarian Armour Set *****
You can obtain this set by taking on the Misko's Treasure side quest. Or you can head to the following caves by using the coordinates below to grab them straight off the bat.
- Barbarian Chest Piece - Head to Crenel Hills Cave and head inside a secret room behind the Stone Talus. You want rough coordinates 0474, 0729, 004.
- Barbarian Leg Wraps - Bring fire fruit or red chuchu jelly with you to melt the ice at Walnot Mountain Cave. This chest is hidden in the ice within the cave at coordinates 4074, -1900, 0163.
- Barbarian Helm - Follow the statues in Robred Dropoff Cave. Follow their view until you reach a dead end. Ascend and then walk up to the pedestal with the most statues, Ascend again, and then get the chest at coordinates 2487, -1467, 0013
You'll actually get the Charged Set as part of the main story while looking for a way to reach the Thunderhead Isle. All three pieces are located on the river going down from Dracozu Lake. This set is extremely useful in stormy areas, as it boosts you attack power when it's thundering.
- The Charged Shirt is in the room at the top of the river at coordinates 1004, -2539, 0013. It gives you a +3 defence boost.
- Halfway down the river on the right hand side, you'll find a second room which you'll need to destroy rocks to get into. Inside, the chest containing the Charged Trousers is at coordinates 0952, -2704, 0012. It also gives a +3 defence boost.
- Lastly, the Charged Headdress is another third of the way down the river on the left bank. Cut down some vines to enter a cave and find a chest at coordinates 0986, -2825, 0012. Now Link can have a cool little horn on his head, along with another +3 defence boost.
Climbing Set *****
A great set to get early in the game if you like to climb up stuff, which you'll get ample opportunity to do in this game. In order to grab the Climbing Set, you can check out our guide to exactly where each piece is located.
Or, if you have an aversion to clicking that particular link, then here's a brief overview of where to find each item:
- Climbing Gear (top) - Head for North Hyrule Plains Cave, at coordinates -1230, 0771, 0100.
- Climber's Bandanna - From Mipha Lake head west towards Mikau Lake and head inside Polymous Mountain Cave. The chest is at the end of the cave at coordinates 3713, 0494, 0310.
- Climbing Boots - Go south of Upland Zorana Skyview Tower and enter Upland Zorana Byroad Cave until you reach a room full of water. Drain the water and the chest is at 2849, 0543, 0188.
Dark Armour Set
This set makes Link look like Dark Link, and you can grab the Tunic as early as Lookout Landing from the Bargainer Statue. You'll need 150 Poes in order to buy the Tunic. The the Trousers cost 200 Poes, and the Hood 300 Poes. But you'll need to find the rest of the Statues in the Depths in order to expand the unusual creature's inventory. Check out our guide on where to find the Bargainer statues for all of their locations.
Depths Armour Set
Like the Dark set, you can buy all three pieces of the Depths set — which resists gloom damage — from the Bargainer Statues, but you'll need to unlock all of them in order to buy each item with poes. You'll need to have found at least one other Bargainer statue to see this in your choices, so we recommend heading to the Central Mine in the Depths to sort this out. The Tunic costs 150 Poes, the Gaiters will cost 200 Poes, and the Hood is 300 Poes.
Desert Voe Armour Set *****
For a quick and easy boost to your ability to withstand heat, head to Kara Kara Bazaar in Gerudo - coordinates -3273, -2551, 0023 to pick up the Desert Voe Headband from Saula for 450 Rupees!
Now, we'll want to get the Desert Voe Spaulders and Desert Voe Trousers to complete the set. So, head to Gerudo Town and, as soon as you enter at the main entrance, hook a sharp right and look to a tiled well/hole leading underground. Glide down here until you reach a pool at the bottom facing a destructible pile of boulders.
Smash your way through the boulders and move along the exposed path to smash yet another bunch of them and then, once you're in the small room at the end of this path, use Ascend to spiral up and into the Secret Fashion Club. Here you can pick up the Spaulders (1300 Rupees) and the Trousers (650 Rupees) to complete your Desert look.
Ember Armour Set
The Ember Armour is a great set of gear that boosts your attack power when it's hot. All three of these pieces are dotted around Eldin, but you'll likely come across the Trousers first, as that leads you on to a Side Quest to get the Fierce Deity set. Check out our guide to that just a little further down this list!
- Ember Trousers - Inside Cephla Lake Cave in Eldin, behind Foothill Stable. You'll find this chest in a large room with multiple chests containing Green Rupees. On the other side of the cave, feed the dog and follow it until it sniffs out the right one.
- Ember Headdress - You'll find this chest inside YunoboCo HQ South Cave, just north of Goron City. You'll need to cross a lake of lava to reach this chest at coordinates 1577, 2756, 0382.
- Ember Shirt - Head to Gonbori River Cave, south of Goron City. Use Recall on the platforms as they flow down the lava river until you reach the end of the cave and chest coordinates 1380, 2226, 0294.
Evil Spirit Armour Set
This set is based around three labyrinth tasks that see you begin in a surface maze then head directly above to a sky version and then down into the depths for the final part of the puzzle.
- Evil Spirit Greaves - You can nab these inside the North Lomei Depths Labyrinth. You'll need to clear the Surface and Sky versions of this maze first.
- Evil Spirit Armour - This can be found in the Lomei Depths Labyrinth, after beating the Lomei Labyrinth Island and the Lomei Sky Labyrinth.
- Evil Spirit Mask - The mask is found in the South Lomei Depths Labyrinth. Complete the South Lomei Labyrinth and the South Lomei Castle Top Floor (in the sky) to access this.
Fierce Deity Armour Set *****
You have two options for getting your hands on this set that harks back to Majora's Mask. You can choose to use your Majora's Mask Link amiibo to net all three pieces over various days, or you can follow the quest below.
First, head to Cephla Lake Cave in Eldin, right by Foothill Stable. You can find it at coordinates 2606, 1305, 0150. Once here, speak with the treasure hunters at the entrance then feed their dog lots of food in order for it to sniff out the correct treasure chest for you, netting you Ember Trousers.
Once you've done this you'll trigger the Misko's Treasure - The Fierce Deity side quest. You'll be challenged to find three pieces of armour, which you can find:
- Fierce Deity Chest - Akkala Citadel Ruins. Just southwest of Tarrey Town. Head to the main building of the ruins. In the southwest corner, crouch down and crawl through a hole. Drop down another hole and you'll be right in front of the chest at coordinates 3284, 1493, 0414
- Fierce Deity Boots - Ancient Tree Stump Cave, north of Mount Daphne. Drop down to the bottom of the cave and then cut through some vines covering a doorway. Climb up the tree roots until you reach another room. Cut the vines down and open the chest at coordinates - 1101, -0465, 0063
- Fierce Deity Mask - Skull Lake Cave, Akkala. Dive into the skull's left eye. Follow the path and break through the rocks to find yourself in a large room with a Stalnox patrolling. Ignore it and climb up the rocky platform in the centre to reach the chest at coordinates - 3414, 2875, 0799
Once you've got all three pieces, remember to return to Cephia Lake Cave to grab the Fierce Deity Sword!
Flamebreaker Armour Set *****
A bit of an easier one. The only way to get the Flamebreaker Armour is to buy it at the armour shop in Goron City. It's fairly expensive, but we reckon you'll be glad you're wearing it when dealing with hot environments. It also gives you the fireproof effect when all pieces are equipped which makes some fiery foes much easier to handle.
- Flamebreaker Helm - Goron City Armour Shop - 1,400 Rupees
- Flamebreaker Armour - Goron City Armour Shop - 700 Rupees
- Flamebreaker Boots - Goron City Armour Shop - 1,200 Rupees
Froggy Armour Set *****
Want to be able to climb up every slippery surface with ease? Then you're gonna need the Froggy Armour. You need to complete the Potential Princess Sightings questline, which consists of 12 separate Side Adventures. To activate this quest, head to the Lucky Clover Gazette east of Rito Village. Speak to Traysi, after which you'll find Penn at various stables throughout Hyrule. Complete any tasks he gives you.
You'll get the Sleeve after four quests are completed, the Leggings after clearing nine quests, and the Helm for completing all 12 quests and talking to Traysi.
Frostbite Armour Set
The Frostbite Set does the opposite of the Ember Set — it increases your attack power in the cold. And similarly to the Ember Set, you'll need to find each piece in treasures chests across Hyrule — this time, Hebra.
- Frostbite Headdress - Head to Rospro Pass Skyview Tower and glide northeast from the sky to the tip of Lake Kilsie to reach a cave. Ride the updraft to the right and break the rocks to enter a new room containing the chest your after at coordinates -3883, 2887, -0006
- Frostbite Shirt - Go to Brightcap Cave and follow the path until you reach some thorns. Burn them down and open the chest for your Shirt at coordinates -3042, 1529, 0197
- Frostbite Trousers - You can find your legwear at Hebra Headspring. Go to Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower and glide southwest from there. Land at the north end of the spring and get up to the back of the cave using Ice, Ultrahand, and Recall. The chest is at coordinates -2907, 2569, 0402
Glide Armour Set *****
Zooming around in the sky is a big part of Tears of the Kingdom and so this Glide Armour, which you can obtain fairly early in the game, is a must-have. The Glide Armour doesn't use up any stamina in flight and it increases your overall aerial mobility.
In order to grab all three pieces, we need to visit three sky islands and complete three simple Zonai Construct challenges.
- Glide Mask - Valor Island - Go to the Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower and propel yourself skywards then travel North East to reach this island and take part in your first construct challenge to earn your mask.
- Glide Shirt - Courage Island - Best reached by blasting yourself out of Lindor's Brow Skyview Tower and heading South East.
- Glide Tights - Bravery Island - Use Thyplo Skyview Tower to get airborne then head south to this island where your final challenge awaits you.
Hylian Armour Set *****
This classic set can be picked up early on, as soon as you get to Lookout Landing and have enough to Rupees to cough up for each of the three pieces.
- Hylian Hood - Lookout Landing Armour Shop - 70 Rupees
- Hylian Tunic - Lookout Landing Armour Shop - 130 Rupees
- Hylian Trousers - Lookout Landing Armour Shop - 120 Rupees
This set is also available from Cece's store in Hateno Village once you've completed The Mayoral Election side adventure!
Miner’s Armour Set *****
Now here's a useful set for exploring the Depths as it makes you glow, which is helpful in the dark innit. In order to nab this full set, you can do as the game would like and get up into the sky to seek out three treasure maps that pinpoint the locations for you.
Or, we're just saying, you could just make a beeline for the locations in the Depths that we've listed below to make things a bit quicker. It's up to you, mate. There's no judgement here.
- Miner's Top - Right under Daphne's Mountain, you can get here fairly quickly by flinging yourself down the Hyrule Field Chasm and head to coordinates -1075, -0558, -0514.
- Miner's Mask - Directly underneath Kara Kara Bazaar in the Gerudo Desert, so head down East Gerudo Chasm. Head to coordinates -3238, -2423, -0475 or thereabouts to find this one in a chest in the Abandoned Kara Kara mine.
- Miner's Trousers - At Hylia Canyon Mine, which is directly under Mount Hylia. Head for coordinates -1287, -2250, -0707.
Mystic Armour Set
You can buy all of the Mystic Armour set from Koltin by giving him Bubbul Gems. You can't choose when you buy these, however, as you'll need to buy every single item from him. That's 46 Bubbul Gems to get all of the rewards, with the Headpiece coming last.
- Mystic Robe
- Mystic Trousers
- Mystic Headpiece
All of the armour pieces give you a +3 defence boost, plus instead of taking damage while wearing this set, you'll instead lose Rupees. Good if you've got a lot in the bank.
Phantom Armour Set *****
The Phantom Armour from Phantom Hourglass is an excellent defensive set but it also gives you a big attack boost, too. Here's where you can find each piece:
- Phantom Helmet - You need to head to Faron and to Puffer Beach Overhead Cave, which is southwest of Highland Stable. Use a Rocket Shield to get inside the cave full of Luminous Stones. The chest is to your left at coordinates 0297, -3777, 0051
- Phantom Armour - Head deep into the Tamio River Downstream Cave in the Tabantha Frontier. Bring bombs and hammers. The chest is at coordinates -2968, -0924, 0035
- Phantom Greaves - In the East Barrens of the Gerudo Desert, south of Siwakama Shrine, drop down the middle pool of quicksand on the third row. Climb up the side to the chest at coordinates -2522, -3737, -0030.
Radiant Armour Set
The Radiant Armour set can be bought from Eastwind in Kakariko Village. However! As with the Stealth Armour Set, you'll need to complete a side quest to reduce the prices to 'affordable'.
Speak with the shopkeeper, Claree, to kickstart the Gloom-borne Illness side quest. Once you've completed this quest, prices will return to normal and you can nab this glowing luchador-style set.
- Radiant Tights - 800 Rupees
- Radiant Mask - 800 Rupees
- Radiant Shirt - 800 Rupees
Royal Guard Uniform
To grab this regal attire easily, complete the Mayoral Elections side adventure in Hateno Village, then head to Cece's shop where you can grab it for just 2,200 Rupees. HOW MUCH?!!
If you'd rather save your Rupees for a rainy day, you can grab the set in the following locations;
- Royal Guard Cap – The cap is hidden behind a screen in Princess Zelda’s Bedroom, at coordinates -0390, 0996, 0320.
- Royal Guard Uniform – Head to the First Gatehouse, which is where you find Captain Hoz earlier in the game. Drop down the side and lift the gates up using Ultrahand. Follow the path left and straight ahead to a chest is on aplatform at coordinates -0409, 0853, 0075.
- Royal Guard Boots – Warp to Serutabomac Shrine at Hyrule Castle and follow the path below the Shrine to the Library. Use Ultrahand on the bookcase to reveal the King’s Study. The Boots are in the chest at coordinates -0172, 1119, 0214.
Rubber Armour Set
Giving you added resistance to shock and electric attacks and a+3 defence, the Rubber Armour is part of the full Rubber Set.
- Rubber Armour - You'll find this in Whistling Hill Cave, where you'll need to break your way through rock walls and fight Like Likes in order to reach the chest around coordinates -0085, -1116, -0002.
- Rubber Helm - Go to Sarjon Woods Cave in the Faron region, which is northwest of Lakeside Stable. Cut down the vines and then ride a raft down the river. Drop down the waterfall to find the chest at coordinates 1573, -2955, -0024.
- Rubber Tights - The legwear is hidden in Horon Lagoon, which is southeast of East Reservoir Lake in the Lanayru region. You'll need to dive into this cave as it's in the centre of the lagoon. Just make your way to this chest at the back of the cave at coordinates 4275, -0375, -0021.
Snowquill Armour Set *****
If you're considering exploring the colder regions of Tears of the Kingdom, the Snowquill Armour set is a must-have. You can nab this full set once you reach Rito Village by simply purchasing all three pieces from Brazen Beak for a grand total of 2,500 Rupees.
- Snowquill Tunic - Rito Village Armour Shop - 500 Rupees
- Snowquill Trousers - Rito Village Armour Shop - 1,000 Rupees
- Snowquill Headdress - Rito Village Armour Shop - 650 Rupees
Soldier’s Armour Set
All three pieces of the Soldier's Armour are hidden deep below Hyrule Castle and Hyrule Town. Don't be scared, though — the enemies down there are pretty safe. Here's where you need to go in order to reach the Hidden Passage. Bring hammer weapons and plenty of bombs.
From Lookout Landing Skyview Tower, glide over Hyrule Castle's gates. Follow the path up until you see an open doorway with trees around it. Ultrahand your way through the gates, turn right, then at a dead end, lift the grate up. In the Hidden Passage, keep following the path then break the rocks at the end/
- Soldier's Armour - Inside a prison cell. Lift a boulder with Ultrahand and then follow the path to a chest at coordinates -0265, 0634, -0035
- Soldier's Helm - Walk through tunnels with blue rocks. Drop into the water, swim through an arch, and walk past the Ice Like to find the chest at coordinates -0228, 0464, -0039
- Soldier's Greaves - You'll find a small bridge with Bokoblins and Moblins. Break the rocks until you reach some red rocks on your right. Break these to find the chest at coordinates -0304, 0279, -0006
Stealth Armour Set *****
The Stealth set can be purchased in its entirety from Eastwind in Kakariko Village. However! As with the Radiant Armour Set, things are not quite so straightforward as walking in and buying it, unless you're incredibly wealthy. Speak with the shopkeeper, Claree, to kickstart the Gloom-borne Illness side quest — once you've completed this quest, prices will return to a reasonable amount.
Wearing the full Stealth Armour Set will give you a night speed boost, although beyond its upgraded stealth capabilities, this set is quite weak on the defence front.
- Stealth Tights - 500 Rupees
- Stealth Mask - 600 Rupees
- Stealth Chest Guard - 700 Rupees
Tingle Armour Set
Once exclusive to Breath of the Wild's DLC, Majora's Mask's self-proclaimed reincarnated fairy has left his mark in Tears of the Kingdom with this rather striking armour set. This time, you can get all three pieces in-game, and like many of the more difficult sets, you need to solve a few of Misko's riddles.
- Tingle's Hood - At the Statue of the Eighth Heroine in Gerudo Highlands . Solve a mirror puzzle and head inside the statue for a chestat coordinates -4442, -0630, 0455.
- Tingle's Shirt - Solve a triangle puzzle at Dueling Peaks. The solution is in the North Cave. You'll get the shirt at coordinates 1214, -2051, 0273.
- Tingle's Tights - Drop from Cape Cales into a cave in the north side of the cape. Whistle inside the cave to open the door, then fight the Bokoblins on the ship to get to your chest at coordinates 3513, -3263, 0004.
Yiga Clan Armour Set
- Yiga Clan Armour - Head for Akkala Ancient Tech Lab in the northeast (4499, 3200, 0245) and fight the Yiga Clan.
- Yiga Mask - Head to a Yiga Camp southeast of the Great Plateau, in the small wooded area slightly to the right of Mount Hylia (-0803, -2255, 0087). After defeating the clan members, get the Yiga Mask. (Note there's a map on the wall in this building with some markings showing armour locations.)
- Yiga Clan Tights - Inside the Yiga Clan Maritta Branch on the south side of Aldor Foothills, west of the Lost Woods. Use ascend on the left side of the room to find a designer and the tights at coordinates -0653, 2101, 0163.
For a more detailed breakdown, check out our dedicated Yiga Armour Set location guide.
Zora Armour Set *****
This armour makes a return and, once again it allows you to travel up waterfalls like an absolute boss. In order to nab the base armour itself you simply need to follow along the story and reach Zora's Domain. Clean the sludge of the statue here and then speak to Sidon to begin the Sidon of the Zora quest.
- Zora Armour - Give Yona an Ancient Arowana as part of the Zora story.
- Zora Greaves - Complete the 'A Token of Friendship' Side Quest. The chest is located inside a secret cave in the Ancient Zora Waterworks
- Zora Helm - Complete 'The Never-Ending Lecture' Side Quest. You'll find this chest in a cave on Floating Scales Island.
Zonaite Armour Set
Another new set for Tears of the Kingdom, the Zonaite Armour Set grants Link the ability to boost his Energy Cells when using Zonai devices. It's also got a base defence of 4 per piece, which is pretty good.
The process for getting all three of these is fairly complex, and each piece is situated in the sky. We've got more thorough solutions in our How To Get The Zonaite Armour Set guide
- Zonaite Helm - The headpiece for this set can be found on Lightcast Island in Tabantha Frontier Sky at coordinates - 3590, 0946, 1723.
- Zonaite Waistguard - Head to Zonaite Forge Island, which is an extremely tall island southwest of Great Sky Island. You'll find the chest at coordinates 2375, -1775, 1489.
- Zonaite Shin Guards - You'll need to get inside the huge orb near the Sky Mine in Akkala Highlands Sky. Get down to the bottom half of the orb at coordinates 4468, 2025, 1413.
Ancient Hero's Aspect
While the Ancient Hero's Aspect is only one piece of armour, it covers all of Link's body and gives him a +12 to his defence. It also makes him look like a legendary Zonai warrior to boot.
But for such an impressive piece of armour, there's a steep task to earn it. You have to complete all 152 Shrines. Once you've done that, return to the Temple of Time on the Great Sky Island and open the chest behind the Goddess Statue to get this rather suave suit.
Bokoblin Mask *****
This mask is incredibly useful as it lets you avoid battle with Bokoblins by allowing you to blend in with the crowd.
In order to grab it, head to Pico Pond at coordinates 1210, 1205, 0020, where you'll spot a colourful balloon owned by Kilton and Kolton. They're looking for Bubbulfrog gems and, if you've got one, simply hand it over to receive your mask as a reward. Easy!
To net this incredibly fashionable hat you'll need to complete the Mayoral Election side adventure in Hateno Village. Simples!
Champion's Leathers *****
You can get this new take on the classic BOTW armour set either by going straight to Hyrule Castle and heading to the Sanctum, or you can go and pick up the Side Quest in the well behind Zelda's house in Hateno Village — A New Champion's Tunic.
Then you can head to Hyrule Castle's Sanctum, where you'll need to light two torches in front of the throne. The grab the tunic out of the chest that's underneath the stone statue. You can also get this without the Side Quest.
Like the other monster masks, the Horriblin mask allows you to get past these nasty cave-dwelling creatures without being attacked.
It's found in the same place as all the other monster masks — with Koltin. You'll need to buy it with Bubbul Gems — 29 in total. Check out our Bubbul Gem guide for more info on this unique collectible.
Island Lobster Shirt
You'll find this airy shirt in the middle of the water underneath the boat in Lurelin Village. You can wait until the boat has gone, after completing the Ruffian-Infested Village, to make it easier to Ultrahand the chest out. You need this shirt to complete the Dad's Blue Shirt Side Quest.
You'll need to head down to the Depths, directly underneath Hyrule Forest, so find Minshi Woods Chasm, east of the Great Forest, and head to coordinates -0114, 2433, -0620 to find the Forest Coliseum and beat a Hinox in battle to grab this very cute headgear which rattles when a hidden Korok is nearby.
The handy thing about this one is that when you jump down Minshi Woods Chasm you'll see a Lightroot off to the northwest and the way there is paved with a trail of Poes. Follow the Poes to get to an area with three very close Lightroots. Head to the one that's furthest west, Ramobnukas, and you'll see a trail of Mighty Bananas that lead you right to the door of the coliseum!
To get your hands on the Lightning Helm, you'll need to infiltrate the Yiga Clan HQ and take part in a combat minigame.
You can buy the Lizalfos Mask from Koltin using Bubbul gems. You can find Koltin at a handful of locations at night in Hyrule, so check out our Bubbul Gem guide on how to unlock this unique shop.
Another monster mask, and one for the most dangerous of all prowling Hyrule. the Lynel Mask is acquired from Koltin by spending your Bubbul Gems. You'll need to spend 37 in total to get this one, which will let you go past Lynels safely
Like a lot of the classic armour pieces, Majora's Mask can be found in the Depths.
You'll need to head to the Floating Coliseum, which is northwest of the Great Abandoned Central Mine. Once you enter the coliseum and attempt to open the gloom-covered chest, you'll have to fight five Lynels different Lynels, one after the other.
While the Mask only gives you a +1 defence, it has a chance of confusing enemies and preventing them from attacking Link.
Midna's Helmet is a legendary armour piece that gives you a +7 armour rating and even a little bit of gloom resistance as an added bonus.
You'll need to drop down into Eventide Island Chasm to nab this one, which means getting to Eventide Island by using either a flying or sailing Zonai device. Once you've dropped into the chasm, light up your surroundings and follow the path ahead to reach a large wall. Make your way around the wall until you find an entrance into the arena here. Defeat the arena battle to receive your armour. Good luck!
Tunic of Memories
To find the statues make sure to check out our full Bargainer Statue location guide.
You can get the Moblin Mask from Koltin by giving him 2 Bubbul Gems. It'll give you a +2 defensive boost and will prevent Moblins from attacking you.
Like other jewellery, this can be bought at the Gerudo Town accessory shop once after clearing the main story there. At 700 Rupees, this is a cheap way to boost your swim speed.
You can grab this hood by heading down to the Depths and taking on 5 waves of Lizalfos in the Secluded Coliseum. The Coliseum is located at coordinates 2150, -1850, -0466.
Buyable from the Gerudo Town accessory store for 1,300 Rupees, this headpiece boost's Link's cold resistance while also making him look rather fashionable.
The Sand Boots come in real handy while you're in the Gerudo region, and for 1,200 Rupees, they're a reasonable investment. Wearing these increases Link's speed while walking on the sand. You'll need to access the Secret Club in Gerudo Town to get these, however. Luckily, it's the same place you buy the Desert Voe Armour.
You can snap up this heat-resisting circlet at the Gerudo Town accessory store for 1,400 Rupees once you've banished the sandstorm from the region.
Sheik's Mask can be acquired by scanning in your Smash Bros. Sheik amiibo. It has a base defence of +2 and improves your sneak stat.
You can also nab this one in-game without an amiibo by defeating 5 waves of Horriblins in the Desert Coliseum down in the Depths. Dive down the chasm over at Gerudo Desert then to coordinates -4306, -3680, -0480 to get to the arena, win the battle and grab your prize.
The Snow Boots are sold at the Gerudo Secret Club in Gerudo Town, same as the Sand Boots and the Desert Voe Armour. They cost 1,300 Rupees and allow Link to move faster in the snow — great fro trekking around the Hebra region.
The most expensive earrings from Gerudo Town's accessory shop. These give you shock resistance at the cost of 1,200 Rupees. Again, you need to beat the Gerudo Town quest for easy access to this store.
Vah Medoh Divine Helm
The Vah Medoh Divine Helm can be yours if you scan a Revali amiibo. It has a base +2 defence stat and comes with Cold resistance.
You can also pick this one up in-game by speaking to Tulin after you've finished up with the Wind Temple. Once you've had a chat, head northwest of the Hebra Mountains to North Biron Snowshelf Cave (-3957, 3280, 0237) melt the ice to enter then paraglide down the hole and take care of some boulders with your bow to sort the water levels out and find a chest containing your helm.
Vah Naboris Divine Helm
The Vah Naboris Divine Helm can be acquired by scanning an Urbosa amiibo.
If you don't have the amiibo , you can still find the Helm in the game itself. You'll want to finish up with the Lightning Temple, then speak to Riju in Gerudo Town. You can find her in the west of the town in the throne room. Now head to the northwest of the region to West Gerudo Underground Mines (-4668, -1970, 0025). Destroy the stone over the cracked piece of ground and drop down the hole. Head forward then turn right and start destroying a whole bunch of boulder walls to reach the room containing your chest.
Vah Rudania Divine Helm
The Vah Rudania Divine Helm can be acquired by scanning a Daruk amiibo. It has a base +2 defence stat and comes with Flame Guard.
Alternatively, once you've got the Fire Temple completed, speak to Bludo in Goron City then head to Lizard's Burrow (2190, 3087, 0402) to grab this one from a chest. Nice and easy.
Vah Ruta Divine Helm
The Vah Ruta Divine Helm could be yours by scanning a Mipha amiibo.
Alternatively, after you've completed the Water Temple, speak with Sidon the you'll want to head to the entrance of Zora's Domain to around the halfway point of the Great Zora Bridge. Look down to your left and you'll see a waterfall here. We want to glide through it to find a cave. Once in here head straight across and pass through another waterfall to find the chest you're looking for.
Well-Worn Hair Band
This is an easy one to miss, but it's in an easy spot. In Hateno Village, jump down Zelda's Secret Well — the well behind your old house. Open the chest next to the table to get the hair band.
Another trip to the Depths is in order here. This time head to the Scorching Coliseum, an Eldin chasm will get you close, dive down and head for coordinates 2140, 3180, -0840 to battle Moblins and nab your prize.
For more handy guides, check out our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom walkthrough for all of your adventuring needs.